Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
“Best process is enthusiastically recommending a product dozens of times in theses threads (sometimes having never heard it). Be relentless. Then, when momentum builds, and sales are boosted, reach out to your dealer (or even better, the manufacturer) to place an order. Ask if a nice discount might be possible based on increased sales you generated.”

This is no secret….just read the threads started by millercarbon 😂
Matter of fact the way it works, they call me and not the other way around. They do this because what they value more than anything else is credibility. Quality writing, the ability to clearly explain how something works and performs runs a close second. This works because of a fundamental disconnect you are unable to grasp, in spite of being told repeatedly.

So here it comes again. The vast majority of readers never post. They do their due diligence, find their information, and act. They do not blather. They just do. This is what is throwing you off. You think that because every time you log on you see blather, that this is the point of the site. It is not. In truth the real use involves filtering past the blather in order to find useful information.

Readers find that with Millercarbon. They even, and I know this one'll be hard to swallow, but they even enjoy reading me dismantle shibboleths, canards- and empty-suited blatherers.
I have the 156 and love it. It also has DC blocking on every outlet which has quieted several buzzing toroidal transformers in my system. Nice little extra!

I found it a bit forward and bright sounding the first week, but it settles down after that and is very natural sounding. To get the most out of it owners should purchase the partner product - Puritan Ground Master. These two work together in a synergistic manner. The Ground Master will please your ears by removing additional noise serving up music with a greater sense of ease and improved tone (more natural sounding). Stage size increases as does the space between instruments. Realism is also improved.
The Ground Master is a $240 small box which comes with a cable hooking up to your 136 or 156 ground post. You drive an 8 foot copper clad grounding rod into the ground, hopefully relatively close to your music room, and run an 8 gauge copper wire from it to the appropriate Ground Master post. The Ground Master enables you to do this safely. The effect is quite noticeable.

Some folks here are understanding “noise” incorrectly. We are not talking about the hiss, buzz, hum etc…coming out of your speakers as you turn the volume up with no music playing. The Puritan 136 & 156 help remove noise that is actually in the final audio signal - the music you hear. This noise can be defined as any unwanted signal which is corrupting/perverting the fidelity of the recording. These artifacts can blur, add haze, distort, corrupt tone, constrict, mask and obscure detail and on and on….

My mention of the DC blocker in the 156 is referring to the buzz/hum that transformers can make as they vibrate inside a chassis. Residual amounts of DC riding on the AC line can cause some torriods to hum and vibrate. This phenomenon has nothing to do with signal noise.