Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
I have the 156 and love it. It also has DC blocking on every outlet which has quieted several buzzing toroidal transformers in my system. Nice little extra!

I found it a bit forward and bright sounding the first week, but it settles down after that and is very natural sounding. To get the most out of it owners should purchase the partner product - Puritan Ground Master. These two work together in a synergistic manner. The Ground Master will please your ears by removing additional noise serving up music with a greater sense of ease and improved tone (more natural sounding). Stage size increases as does the space between instruments. Realism is also improved.
The Ground Master is a $240 small box which comes with a cable hooking up to your 136 or 156 ground post. You drive an 8 foot copper clad grounding rod into the ground, hopefully relatively close to your music room, and run an 8 gauge copper wire from it to the appropriate Ground Master post. The Ground Master enables you to do this safely. The effect is quite noticeable.

Some folks here are understanding “noise” incorrectly. We are not talking about the hiss, buzz, hum etc…coming out of your speakers as you turn the volume up with no music playing. The Puritan 136 & 156 help remove noise that is actually in the final audio signal - the music you hear. This noise can be defined as any unwanted signal which is corrupting/perverting the fidelity of the recording. These artifacts can blur, add haze, distort, corrupt tone, constrict, mask and obscure detail and on and on….

My mention of the DC blocker in the 156 is referring to the buzz/hum that transformers can make as they vibrate inside a chassis. Residual amounts of DC riding on the AC line can cause some torriods to hum and vibrate. This phenomenon has nothing to do with signal noise.
The Ground Master is a $240 small box which comes with a cable hooking up to your 136 or 156 ground post. You drive an 8 foot copper clad grounding rod into the ground, hopefully relatively close to your music room, and run an 8 gauge copper wire from it to the appropriate Ground Master post. The Ground Master enables you to do this safely. The effect is quite noticeable.

The mains in most dwellings have a copper rod tied to the service panel ground. All electrical device’s safety grounds are connected to the neutral and ground bars.

How can creating a new earth ground which is separate from the service panel ground meet local code?

That’s what the box is for and you can do a quick Google search to see the video and the explanation of the box. I pasted a link below. Without the box it would not be safe.  

http://www.puritanaudiolabs.com/products/ground-master/