Advice on a streamer

I'm starting to look into a dedicated streamer.  Recently, the CD's have been gathering dust while I hook up an ipad with the headphone jack to the preamp listening to youtube the majority of the time, and I'm ready to upgrade from that.  I have about 300 - 400 CD's that would be nice to rip to a server with some sort of loss-less format.  I'm still on the fence about that...nice to have, but I'm not completely sold on this yet (meaning that I probably won't buy any more CD's, so whatever I rip will be a one time thing (granted a long thing, but whatever)).  So if I sacrifice sound for ripping, then forget it.  I'm also a cheapish bastard that's not willing to drop a ton of money on a streamer. 

My current system is:
Marantz SACD SA8005
Krell KSP 7B (sometimes switched with a Berning TF10)
Mcintosh MC275
B&W 683

I've been looking at Cambridge audio and Cocktail Audio for streamers. I know the Bluesound Vault 2 would do the job, but, for what I've gathered, the sound quality just isn't up to par.  From what I've been reading, I will likely get Qobuz, as it seems to get more positive reviews than the other services.  

My budget is between $1000 - 1500 with some flexibility.  One key component is the WAF...one thing that we both like and feel it would fit in with our system is a small screen on the streamer that displays the album art (I know we should base it on sound and sound alone, but damnit, it's 2021!  I want great sound and good looks!).  That's why I'm leaning toward the Cambridge audio CXV/851N or one of the Cocktail Audio ones.  I do not have a dedicated DAC unit and would prefer not to purchase one.  

Last item to throw out there.  I would to take the streamer (well, more specifically a hard drive with my music on it) to a cabin where I don't have internet access.  Do these/any streamers work well without internet access to see or pull up music from a hard drive on my phone using an app through bluetooth (does that make sense?)

Does anyone have experience or suggestions on the ones I'm looking at or others I haven't suggested?  Thanks!   
jbeckley42
Hello,
The HEOS app makes the marantz be the streamer/DAC. I would recalibrate your Audysee to adjust 300 hz and below. I think you need the Audysee app for that type of calibration. The HEOS is free. Take the money you have and save up for a stronger DAC streamer. I have a BlueSound Node2i. I love it. I feel it is way better than the Marantz. I do have a really good sounding DAC to put my BlueSound Node into. Lumin is a great streamer but not a DAC. I prefer the BlueSound app over the Lumin app. Lumin does sound better and is killer at locating your other music on your network. You can get a BlueSound Node 2i for $450 right now. It is a DAC because it has a toslink input. The built in DAC is equivalent to a $500-$600 DAC. If you can stream all of your CDs you will leave your CD collection be until you get a killer DAC and run you CD/transport through it. This store in the Chicagoland area has the BlueSound Node 2i for $450 if you can’t locate anywhere else. https://holmaudio.com/They have the new Node but I can’t hear any difference. They also have the Vault. I am toying with buying it because it rips my CD collection and I can play that in other parts of the house or on my patio system. Some of my CDs are not streaming. 

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  Really appreciate!  Seems like I got lots of thinking to do.

@ redwoodaudio I'm sure the streaming services have all of the titles I have on CD's, but, last time I checked streaming services needed some sort of...internet.  Out in the middle of the boondocks, internet tends to be slow...and by slow, I mean nonexistent.  That's why it would be nice to have the entire music collection on a hard drive to bring with me :)

However, I'm not completely sold on getting a ripper yet, so I might just focus on the streamer.  Still up in the air.  

There is a mint Aurender ACS10 on U.S. Audio Mart for $3750. splurge and be done. It’s an excellent product.
I’ve used the Cocktail Audio n25 and the x45. Both decent streamers with decent DACs. Both these have a nice screen, and HDMI outs for your TV or AVR- a nice feature when you wan to browse from your listening position. Prices are reasonable. 
The Cambridge 851n is awesome, yet I returned it as it requires a UPNP Server, and this made my music on a simple shared folder on my NAS quite unusable. 
I did have a NodeVault for a test - decent ripper with usable options. 
Next was the Technics Sl-G700 this was a heavy-duty SACD/streamer which had exquisite sound, but a tiny 2-line screen (and no external option). A heavy unit with many buildings items that live up to the “Grand Class” category.  I hated to send it back. 
I’ve settled on the Lumin D2 and am liking it a lot. Very good sound quality with upscaling for my older, crappy MP3. Native playback of DSD. I did finally install the recommended MinimServer on my NAS, and have begun the process of cleaning up tags and album art. The D2 requires the UPNP server to steam across the network. 
Display is small, but the more I use the iPhone app, the less I miss the larger screens. $2300, but shop…

Anything you do will be better than the analog out as as well as the DAC in a notebook or smartphone. 
Use your computer to rip to FLAC and store on an external drive, or from a network share. 2 USB ports for HD/SSD and/or flash drives you don’t have to stream across the network with the USB options. 
Hope that helps. 

Go Innuos Zen-Mini then down the road add the LPS and it's a fantastic sounding combo.  Haer to beat at this price point AND the new Innuos software is very good and handles ripping, streaming, and supports multiple streaming survices well integrated.  Absolutely love mine.