Streaming Atmos on Netflix vs BluRay

This might be a total newbie question but I'm a 2 channel guy who's dabbling in Atmos.  I do have a 4.2.4 (no center) system and really enjoy what I hear on Netflix, Disney +, etc..  How much better would a 4k bluray be?

What am I missing by streaming Atmos and whatever other formats vs having an actual disc?
dtximages
@ozzy Thanks for your input.  I agree the Atmos titles on Netflix are few and I've heard good and bad Atmos titles on there.  However, sometimes I also wonder if it's even playing in Atmos on Netflix.  It's like my Marantz processor fails to kick on Atmos.  I just wonder how much better it would be using an actual dvd player or if streaming Atmos is "darn near the same".... I see the strong consensus is that streaming is definitely inferior.  

On a side note, is anyone else frustrated with Marantz receivers/processors and how hard it is to tell exactly what mix it's playing?  I have to open the front door to see.. I wish there was a good on-screen display available. 
dtximages,
Sound wise, definitely better with playing discs- 4K, Blue Ray.

I actually don’t believe that Netflix or Prime is actually passing Atmos and or 7.1. I think they once did but in the last year they have reduced their bandwidth in order to pass 4K.

ozzy
@ozzy Yeah...  But sometimes my receiver will say "Atmos" when playing a Netflix atmos title.  But sometimes it doesn't.
@ozzy sometimes.  Often it's hard to hear without unhooking the other speakers.