Streaming Atmos on Netflix vs BluRay

This might be a total newbie question but I'm a 2 channel guy who's dabbling in Atmos.  I do have a 4.2.4 (no center) system and really enjoy what I hear on Netflix, Disney +, etc..  How much better would a 4k bluray be?

What am I missing by streaming Atmos and whatever other formats vs having an actual disc?
dtximages
With my upgraded Oppo 205 the audio is way better from disc’s than streaming. Much fuller sounding, surround, Atmos, bass etc.
Actually, I am using a Apple 4K TV playing through my Oppo HDMI input. First off, I was unable to find much 7.1 or Atmos content on either Netflix or Prime. And, the few titles that are listed as Atmos didn’t sound like it.

ozzy
@ozzy Thanks for your input.  I agree the Atmos titles on Netflix are few and I've heard good and bad Atmos titles on there.  However, sometimes I also wonder if it's even playing in Atmos on Netflix.  It's like my Marantz processor fails to kick on Atmos.  I just wonder how much better it would be using an actual dvd player or if streaming Atmos is "darn near the same".... I see the strong consensus is that streaming is definitely inferior.  

On a side note, is anyone else frustrated with Marantz receivers/processors and how hard it is to tell exactly what mix it's playing?  I have to open the front door to see.. I wish there was a good on-screen display available. 
dtximages,
Sound wise, definitely better with playing discs- 4K, Blue Ray.

I actually don’t believe that Netflix or Prime is actually passing Atmos and or 7.1. I think they once did but in the last year they have reduced their bandwidth in order to pass 4K.

ozzy
@ozzy Yeah...  But sometimes my receiver will say "Atmos" when playing a Netflix atmos title.  But sometimes it doesn't.