Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!!

128x128earlflynn
Thanks Ozzy! Ahhhh… I think I know who that George is. The anti-fuse guy if I am not mistaken? 
ozzy5,088 posts08-08-2021 6:28pmthyname,
1) I think George is the resident naysayer about tweaks, cables etc.
2) Yes, the stuff can be wiped off with Isopropyl alcohol.

ozzy
I actually think the 1260 is better than adding a yellow QSA fuse.
Of course adding both adds even more realism, depth, enjoyment...

ozzy
 Hey ozzy, i just ordered the NPS-1260 and noted you spoke about a  QSA fuse. I recently put a QSA fuse in my  ADD-POWR Sorcer X2 which in itself was a game changer for me. The QSA fuse, unexpected  from my earspective, more than doubled the wondrous effect of the Sorcer which was a shocker. Did you hear a positive difference right away or what when you put NPS-1260 on the QSA fuse? Also same question on power cables and effect. I have enjoyed your previous comments thru the years and appreciate any observations you have made, thanks marc
marc777,
Thanks for the kind words.
The 1260 takes about a week to show its stuff even true on the QSA fuses. At this time, I only have a SR orange fuse on my Sorcer X4, glory also recommended using the QSA fuse on it.
Darn looks like I will have to get another QSA for mine. What QSA fuse are you using?

I have a collage of different power cords that I think highlights the components they are powering. But, I did add the 1260 to all the prong ends.

ozzy
Okey dokey!  I've put probably 25 hours or more on my system since treating rca cables from pre to amp, and speaker cable bananas on speaker side.  The soundstage makes my tiny listening room easily 2-3 ft wider on each side. The depth has increased,and there are more layers,and more detail. Also,like I stated earlier, the instruments are firmly planted.  If this works this well on my modest system, I can only imagine how well it would work in a true hi end system.  I'm dumbfounded!   

Now,I have absolutely no engineering background whatsoever,but if I was forced to guess what's in the formula,I would say it somehow alters the magnetics. Liquid magnets?  Whatever it is, I hear the benefits.  I'm sold!