Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
AC mains changes it’s direction 60 x a second (60hz) so it’s impossible for a fuse to be directional, unless it’s behaving like a diode!!!, then your in real big trouble if it is trying to rectify the mains before the power supply transformer and then the bridge rectifiers

What about the electromagnetic wave that travels from source to load?
Does anyone know if this company makes their own fuses or just modify an existing manufacturers fuse?
What about the electromagnetic wave that travels from source to load?

Sorry invalid only one answer to that  🤦‍♂️ that’s all she wrote
mapman19,414 posts
All fuses are very profitable. Always have been always will be. I’ve sold a few and seen the markup. This just takes it to the nth degree. If audiogon were a convenience store the $100 fuses would be in the checkout aisle for impulse buyers right next to the snicker bars.

Yep, again, a huge rort ( noun 1.INFORMAL•AUSTRALIAN a fraudulent or dishonest act or practice)
Selling a $0.50 fuse for >$150 is better than getting in on the ground floor of Afterpay when it was launched.

It’s not very often you see that kind of profit margins, especially from "back yard snake oil fuse" sellers with no overheads selling direct to the gullible with not even any middle men, save for the shillers for them here on Audiogon. (and this will only hurt Audiogon in the long run)

Go to a forum where the heavy hitters of this audio industry are, like Nelson Pass John Curl etc etc etc at diyaudio.com and see what happens to fusers over there.

Cheers George.
Perfect example of a one trick pony, always insulting other members.
He just can't help himself and will probably run afoul of the mods.
An update after yellow fuse in Lampi Pacific for 30 hours.  Definitely can hear a difference.  The tonality is more pronounced and I am hearing more detail even at lower volume levels.  Tomorrow I add the yellow to my Pre-amp followed by my mono's on Friday.