Rogue Audio Sphinx V3

I'm interested in purchasing the Rogue Audio Sphinx V3 based on all of the positive reviews for not only Sphiunx V1-V3, but several of the other Rogue products.  Fundamentally I believe in the "bang for buck" type of products, and that there are always a handful out there.  For example, I've been extremely please with my DALI Ikon 2s which I'd put in the same bucket.

Separately I very much like the concept of each piece of equipment doing one job.  I understand that this is an Integrated, and maybe one day I'll get my dream of all separate components.  I mention this because the Sphinx is pure analog.  I like that all of the funding that went in to this component hasn't been "wasted" on features.  To complete the picture, I'm using a Pro-Ject Carbon SB and a Pro-Ject Tube Box S.  I'm extremely curious about comparing the phono pre-amps.  At some point I will add a digital source, but while I'd really like that to sound exceptionally nice, my focus is on the analog.

As I've yet to read a negative review on any of the Sphinx versions, I was hoping I could get some opinions specific to the V3, and hopefully some insight to the pairing with the DALI Ikon 2s.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
msafrick
IMO Rogue Audio’s best value proposition lies in its all-tube power amps (at every price point), and the Cronus integrated. Their class-D based amplifiers are using outdated Hypex UcD modules, except for the Dragon which steps up to the nCore. In general it’s hard to keep up with the class D "latest module" churn unless that’s your main thing. Rogue’s preamps & phono stages are solid, but not as special as their badass tube power sections.
My dealer who sold both Rogue and Audio Research lines said he thought the Pharoah was the best sounding amp he sold and he sold both entire tube amp lines.   
Mulveling,
Those "outdated" Hypex UcD modules are totally reworked by Rogue. From what I understand they tune the stock UcD modules to their specs and sound requirements.
The Rogue Sphinx V2 sounds very nice indeed paired up with a Hot Rodded Rega P5/Ortofon 2M Black combo feeding an upgraded pair of Zu DW`s and 3 subs. 

Has the stock tubes with only about 60 hrs on them so some tube rolling should ad a little more to the mix down the road.

I now see why so many people like the 2M Black.

I have the rogue sphinx v3 and really like it. Another benefit of buying from rogue is that when they come up with a rev of the sphinx, they usually allow you to ship the old model back and pay to have them upgrade it. I did such moving from the v1 to the v3. 

The only nits I have about its design is that you have to take the cover off to replace tubes or change the phono loading for MC. If you have it out, that is not a problem. If its in a rack, however, you have to disconnect everything and remove the unit from the rack. I wish they would build a hatch on top to make things easier.