What speaker do you passionately want to demo?

Beyond the slight curiosity of what speaker you'd "like" to demo (example: every Klipsch horn speaker), what speaker(s) would you "passionately" love to demo?  A brief explanation of "why" you like these speakers would be beneficial.

I'll start:

MBL 101 X-treme - almost a decade and reviewers still say it's amongst the best they'd ever heard.  Probably should be matched to the MBL Electronics

Living Voice Vox Olympian Horn - it's wood (maybe sounds more warm/organic), it's a horn, and it consistently gets good reviews at the Munich High End audio shows.

Muraudio SP1 - Electrostatic + cone hybrid speaker that received many rave reviews.  It's not an easy task successfully marrying the fast electrostatic to the slower cone to sound seamless.  This speaker was on my short list to purchase.

Voxativ AC-XP field coil driver - both Voxative and Pure Audio Project speaker offer the Voxativ AC-XP field coil driver as an optional upgrade, but it's an additional ~$7k (yow).  The reviews leads me to believe that this field core driver is sonically "significantly" superior above other choices.  

Mike Lavigne's Evolution Acoustics MM7 in his dedicated sound room.  The sonics of demoing speakers at storefronts or audio shows can be problematic depending on the audio chain and the room setup.  MikeL has a matured optimized setup that is sonically recognized as excellent by other serious audiophiles.  
kennyc
i want to audition in my own modest place, a pair of direct acoustics silent speakers. i like the philosophy of their sound dispersion, which makes for a large but somewhat amorphous stereo sound field where instruments would largely stay put in their place no matter where one sits or stands. i’d love to hear a set of maggie IIIs also, the last time i got to hear those beasties was in 1982 in seattle’s definitive audio. they were playing a direct-disc recording of a bach pipe organ piece. the sound occupied the front half of the room as though i was transplanted to the recording venue. that was an acoustically perfect room with much room treatment, i want to hear them in a more typical bare room with a couch. i also wanna hear a pair of K-horns with a la scala center speaker and special klipsch center channel hafler box. i also wouldn’t mind auditioning a pair of energy 22 pros. i last heard them in another acoustically perfect showroom in northern VA. in 1985 and was mightily impressed, should have bought them but i lived in army barracks then so it was a no-go. and finally, a pair of 1965 IMF monitors, those i heard next to the aforementioned energy 22s the saleman had as a comparison to how well a small modern speaker could compare to a tried and true bona fide large studio monitor. those IMFs had a bass like granite, organ 32’ pedal tones and bass drums vibrated the air in the room as well as the walls and floors/ceiling. very addictive. there was such a sense of sheer ease with those speakers.
Maggie 3.7i and 20.7
Quad ESL 2905 (is there a newer one?)
Rockport Lyra
Thiel CS3.7
Harbeth 40.2

Among mass-market offerings I’d like to hear the Polk Legend 800 to see if they really do what they claim.