Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I don't get Klipsch Heritage line. Some believe the stock speakers just fine, others have need to modify. As for myself, I'm in the mod camp, how anyone can put up with their timbre anomalies is beyond me (other issues I won't go into, timbre by far the worst). Klipsch should listen to the modders, institute some of those upgrades in factory versions. Most of these mods wouldn't require steep price increases, and put Klipsch in higher echelon of loudspeakers. Heritage line has some real inherent advantages, not taking advantage of them in stock form. Haven't heard the latest Heritage models, so I can't comment on whether Klipsch improving, but continuing mods lead to same conclusion.

As for the Klipsch purist. Do you believe the modders are experiencing real improvements, or is it delusion?
sns,
I don't think that there are too many people who don't believe that modding leads to improvement, but just like in anything else, there are many people who just purchase something and use it the way that it is. I also think that there are some that are simply afraid to try because they don't feel that they are able to do modifications. 
It can also be that they stretched their budget just to buy the speakers and now can't afford to mod them even if they had the inclination.
My Dad was very financially secure, but he grew up poor, and he would never think of doing such a thing. Anything that he used in his life , whether it was a suit or a sink was always "good enough" to him, and esthetic considerations had no meaning. I wish that I was like him, because I would be much richer. I'm always looking to improve the looks or performance of things that I own and use.  
I’m in the camp where I believe that mods would help, but I don’t have the knowledge or time to dig into learning how to do this myself. I wish I could easily tackle all the mods that have been recently discussed. Maybe someday in the future.

That being said, if you have not heard the recent Heritage line, maybe it’s worth a listen. And if you do, and you’re experiencing timbre issues - as I initially was - then try a different amp. A low power tube amp really made the difference for me.
+1 @raindog69 

The new heritage series need make no apologies, they are that good. Low powered tubes make them shine. But I am gobsmacked by how good the high powered Allnic amp I just bought makes them sing. Holy cow I wasn't expecting the CW IV to sound like this with an amp upgrade, but there it is.

Oz
Thats just the thing about the new Heritage, they love good electronics.  They reward you with better sound when you make the right choice in amplification.    I was a with a non audio enthusiast and stopped by a Klipch dealer to pick up an accessory during work.   We ended up listening to the Cornwall with the little Luxman 10 watt EL84 integrated amp.  That combo sounded scary lifelike , he was blown away .  He had never heard anything quite like that in a home listening environment