Schiit Lokius anyone?

128x128ghosthouse
@jetter 

I'd certainly be interested in reading about your experience with the Lokius if you are ever inclined to write something up.  I share your aversion to "an excess of treble".    
I waited literally months for my Loki+.  
Excellent packaging and impressive looking build quality.
Hooked it up in and out with high quality Audio Quest King Cobra interconnects.
Plugged it in to my dedicated 12/2 20amp quad set of Audio Quest hospital grade, cryo treated 20 amp outlet.
Turned it on... immediately a bad hum occurred, it also runs hotter than my C-J premier 17 ls tube pre amp.  
Shut it off or bypass and the hum disappears.
Contacted C.S.  Took 5 tries to get a R/A to ship back for them to look at.
Wish me luck.....
Good luck! Quincy. Hope you get some satisfaction. I know someone else that recently (minus the hum issue) had the same experience as you with their Loki+: Long wait to get the unit, it ran hot, and took multiple attempts before finally getting an RA. Not sure what’s going on with Schiit.

FWIW, and not to be an apologist for Schiit, - the Lokius is completely silent (even though in proximity to a power conditioner) and only runs warm, not at all hot. If the Loki+ hasn’t turned you off completely, maybe be an option if you still want an equalizer. Nicely effective unit.

Totally agree with ghosthouse, if you can swing it I would go for the Lokius.  Great unit, mine is on all the time and barely warm.  
Thank you guys for your review on this unit. I´m pretty interested in an EQ very simply to be used, as I have a krell amplifier which is absolutely great, but it does not have Tone Controls, and sometimes in some songs, I would like to have the possibility of touching them a bit.

Best!