Get a load of this Deceptive add for a Gryphon Amp here on AG

So the title is  Gryphon Essence Stereo Power Amplifier Pure Class A 5 Months Old.

You can read the description for yourself.

I make an offer on the amp. Below is the reply I get from the Seller. Maybe its just me but this kind of selling should be BANNED on AG.  Selling Grey Market gear without putting any of it in the description. Total BS...and he isn't even the owner of the amp.  He's in California but says he's selling for somebody else in Massachusetts.

Thank you for your offer that I can accept.
I have some things to explain:
It's imported, from out-of -US distributor.
Gryphon designed it voltage interchangeable, manufactured 220-240V, then set up by distributor's technician to US 120V so you can just plug ( the power cord ) and play.
Gryphon's warranty is not transferable, made very clear in user's manual Page 25. But don't worry. Whenever in need of service, just send to LA and I will take all things ensuing.
If these are fine with you please let me know then I will accept to proceed.
Will ship to you from Massachusetts by the current ( the only ) owner.

I think that he should have put that info in the ad, but when you expressed interest, at least he volunteered it in a clear manner. Of course, saying that he will take care of any problems that you may have with he amp in the future is certainly nothing that you can hang your hat on.
I sent an offer based on a USA voltage amp which anybody that reads that add would assume.  It was a waste of time because had I known the facts no offer would have been made.  Its also troubling that he is selling the amp for somebody else....3000 miles away from him no less. That alone should be in violation of something in the Audiogon "rule book".  Surprised Im the only one that thinks this behavior is OK and should be allowed.  Must be my twisted ethics of good business practice rearing its ugly head again.
Sorry I skimmed right over the based in CA selling the amp for someone in Mass part yes that is extremely shady much more so than the grey market aspect.
A-Gon needs to have a "Report This Ad" feature like other sites have to flag questionable Ad's.
Stay away from everything about this sale it sounds like a total misleading scam to me of a fake amplifier, buyer beware.