Ohm Walsh speakers in the 21st century

Back in the seventies I had a pair of Ohm Walsh 7’s. They were big and bold and could really fill a room with amazing sound. Now, I’m thinking about redoing my system and an old friend asked me about getting Walsh again.  Does anyone here have or at least heard the new line of Walsh Tall speakers? I’ve read they now have a tweeter in them and that they are dampened on the back.

Any input would be appreciated.

JD
128x128curiousjim
@curiousjim

Lots of info on them posted here if you search the archives.
They are not radically different than the originals. Same basic design but refined 3 times for better sound and performance to keep up with the times. If you liked them then you should love them now.
Never heard of WAlsh 7s. 5xxx models tend to be the largest with 12” driver and adjustments. I have had Walsh 5 series 3 since ~ 2008 and nothing has lured me away yet.

Any specific questions fire away. 
I have a pair of the older Sound Cylinders with the 8" Walsh Driver and tweeter, plus the rear damping. They were a lucky Goodwill find! 3-D room-filling sound from any location! Amazing!
mapman,
 I did spend about an hour digging around here trying to find out about their newer line, the “Tall” 1000-5000 series and found very little. The new ones have a tweeter and are dampened in the back.  That was the info I wanted to hear about from people who have them.

JD
All the Walsh models since inception around 1981 or so have separate tweeter and are damped in the wall facing direction by default.   Can be customized.  Original Ohm A and F were a different beast with a single full range driver and full Omni.