What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Don't like em'. The Direct path on my preamp, comes in, goes through the volume control and nothing else.
Save up get a preamp.
jjss49- sure if you like clinical presentation that lacks warmth and rhythm go with the Devialet Pro 140 Expert, and by the way, the NAD M33 HAS a phono stage with both mm/mc, HAS configurability with two slots for new hardware AND is much easier to upgrade via Wi-Fi.  SAM may work well for some speakers, but it is not a substitute for Dirac Live as most people’s room can do with various levels of correction AND personal customization.  Did you really have an M33, seems to me you should have known about these features?
Primaluna Evo 400

The dam thing seems to make everything sound good. I trust it. Well made. Good quality. I don't have any upgrade-itis about it so I can concentrate on other things. 

(I see there's some other primaluna recommendations in this thread. I would have bought a lower power model but needed it for magnepans at the time.  Driving IMF RSPM Mark IV currently.)
Mcintosh MHA100, oddly I haven't used the headphone out not once. This Mc mini amazes me every time I listen to it. Recently saw a youtube video stating they couldn't pick it out in blind testing against an EVO 400 int. I was floored to hear that but shouldn't be cuz this baby int never makes me miss tubes or class A. This ones a keeper. 

Millercarbon....congrats on the Blackhawk. You've been espousing it for quite some time and I'm sure you'll let everyone know how that works out. Best of luck with it. 

danger: The SE84UFO is on my bucket list and I will own one at some point. With Decware's lead-time I should just order one now and hope I don't die before it comes lol. Has anyone compared this to the newer SE84UFO25?