Power cord choice?

Hoping to change (or upgrade) my current PC in use with my ARC CD3 Mk2. Currently I'm using a Locus Designs Polestar and setting a limit $600 max. I'd like to find a cord that can get more micro details from the ARC yet, I'd like to retain the smoothness but, try to open the sound stage and get a little more bottom in doing so. I listen to Alt rock (Sir Sly, The Killers, Gargage), rock, blues using Classe CAP 151 integrated and Apogee Slant 6s. I know this is subjective but, I'm also doing my best to work with my budget constraints and I'm not going to change if the improvement would just be slightly incremental. I'd like suggestions to consider, please.
rsjm80
Better to just buy a few with a return policy, and you're just out shipping.
Big +1.  I’d recommend trying Triode Wire Labs, Underwood/Core Power, Audio Envy, Cullen, Raven, and the Zavfino mentioned above by @lalitk also looks very intriguing.  Best of luck. 

bigtwin, I agree with you fully. Btw, I own a twin Ducati, never ridden, but look's nice on display. Harley's are legendary! Good to have you aboard here. 👍
@thyname  I use a Furman P2400 IT conditioner, Hegel 590 integrated Amp, Acoustic Zen Crescendo Mark II (also Goldenear Triton Reference), Thorens turntable with MC cartridge, Vertere phono preamp XLO Signature 3 speaker cables.  Quality interconnects.  What I would call a decent system that scratches the surface of true high fidelity.  My first PC upgrade from the stock cable was from Gutwire.  Then I moved to the current Furutech.  Have no plans to try more cables in the future.  I agree that switching from a really cheap cable, that starves your amp of the current it needs, to a decent 12 gauge wire in the $100 - $300 range would probably benefit your system.  If nothing else, getting rid of the hum from an underpowered amp.  But past that I believe in the law of diminishing returns.  Reading about a PC where the manufacturer uses six9 copper, I get it, and then cryogenically freezes the wire?  Now I understand that copper may have different/better transmission properties at extremely low temps, but my air conditioner just doesn't get my sound room down to -175 degrees.  And I question if anys gains realized at those temps doesn't disappear when the wire returns to normal room temp?  And riddle me this one.  The finest made, $10,000 PC should claim to pass the current through it and add nothing to it?  I haven't read anywhere that the PC has filtering properties?  If this is the case, then any noise or interference that is inherent in the home power source should get passed right through the PC?  Common sense tells me to use a decent cable to deliver power to the conditioner.  My personal experience, and let me stress it's my experience, that upgrading the PC has not enhanced what comes out of my speakers.  Heck, I want to be a believer, I want to hear the magic, but that simply has not been the case.  If the holy grail of cables may in fact be out there, but my money will be spent on more tangible results.   
Well, what can I say, you tried, power cords did nothing for you. I am surprised, but it is what it is. We all hear (or don’t) differently. It appears you appreciate the cables in general. I used to own XLO (Signature and Reference) many years ago. Oldie but goodie for sure. Enjoy the music and good audio, whatever path you choose to get there does not matter