Power cord choice?

Hoping to change (or upgrade) my current PC in use with my ARC CD3 Mk2. Currently I'm using a Locus Designs Polestar and setting a limit $600 max. I'd like to find a cord that can get more micro details from the ARC yet, I'd like to retain the smoothness but, try to open the sound stage and get a little more bottom in doing so. I listen to Alt rock (Sir Sly, The Killers, Gargage), rock, blues using Classe CAP 151 integrated and Apogee Slant 6s. I know this is subjective but, I'm also doing my best to work with my budget constraints and I'm not going to change if the improvement would just be slightly incremental. I'd like suggestions to consider, please.
rsjm80
I'm sure I'll take some heat for this post but I'll say it anyway.  The power to your equipment travels miles from the source to your home.  Through your main panel and walls to the final outlet.  Your amp and/or power conditioners are designed to take the raw power, filter it, clean it, do all the other magic and then send the signal to your speakers.  How do we believe a 3 foot piece of cable, from the wall socket to the amp is going to change the sound coming out of the speakers?  I've been down this rabbit hole.  From the stock cable the amp came with, to a $300 dollar upgrade, to a $1500 Furutech with Carbon Fiber connectors.  Can hear no difference in the music between the three.  I believe confirmation bias accounts for the difference some people hear.  I believe it sounds different, therefore it sounds different.  Kraft must sponsor a lot of the advertising as this hobby drinks a lot of Kool-Aid.  This may only be my opinion, but that's the beauty of a discussion.  My opinion is just as valid as the next.  
Power cables as a tone control and music genre specific-? 

Good luck with that.

Better to just buy a few with a return policy, and you're just out shipping. Asking on a thread will just increase your A.N.