LYRA DELOS CARTRIDGE TOO BRIGHT, THIN AND SHRILL SOUNDING

Have had a Lyra Delos Cartridge for the last month and have any of you goners noticed a elevated treble, shrill thin bright sound from this Cartridge? I wish I had my HANA ML back. This Lyra sounds horrible!!!
jeffvegas
got a fantastic and very detailed note from @jcarr about a question i had re Delos on Triplaner. 

Ozzy, we long since left the OP and the community of Delos and better Lyra owners have found some ground, fertile in places to gather…turns out it is here….
This was an interesting thread to me, myself having sold good stereo equipment and having nearly 5 decades experience as an audiophile. First lesson from the thread is how important synergy is. Second lesson is just how tweaks and complex playing records at a high level is. My shaky hands don’t allow me to tweak the way I used to with phono cartridge and arm adjustments, hence my relief at the vast improvement in digital reproduction over the last several decades. 
But it isn’t tweaky  and complex, if you establish a routine and follow it, and leave it alone once you have set it up to your satisfaction. It is tweaky and complex to people who cannot stop tweaking or who approach the issues inflexibly.
what lewn said. totally agree.

if the proper understanding of all parameters is done correctly there is no reason to be tweaky

there are 2 kinds of people I know . set correctly and done within the hour. or keep tweaking for months and months and years. guess which one sounds better? and why.