HELP! I bought equipment drunk, don’t know anything.

So I woke up with a very sore head and depleted bank account this morning.

Recently bought an Audiolab 6000a and Elekit TU-8500 tube preamp. I’ve never owned a preamp before and I hope they’re compatible for my KEF Q11.

I then had a few bottles of wine...

Woke up and saw I had purchased a passive pair of Bryston A2.

Will the amp be able to power the speakers? I don’t listen to loud music. 
Please help this idiot. 
ronniewills
It’s all good.

You could have woken up with an awkward rash…

Every time you turn the pre on, you’ll remember how you don’t remember buying it. Hopefully, you can remember building it :)
...at least you didn't wake up next to someone you don't know and wouldn't ordinarily care to.....;)

Another lesson learned backwards.....
No Miller, the question is how drunk do you have to get to buy $200 coloured fuses.  'I liked the pretty colours'? 
Well you own the gear now so put it together and see how it sounds. If it doesn’t sound good, get drunk some night and sell it. 
I’ve been where you are and once made an offer on a brand new 2008 BMW M3 on eBay only to wake up and see they accepted my offer.  I went ahead with the transaction and thoroughly enjoyed that purchase in the end.  Fast forward 13 years and now sober for 6.5 years.  Life isn’t as “exciting and chaotic” and still enjoying fun toys but no longer wake up with that instant fear of “what did I do last night and immediate urge to clean up my mess!”   Good luck and enjoy your new HiFi.