Subwoofer for Nola Boxer

I recently put a small second system up that consists of a Bryston 2B-LP Pro, Acurus RL11 and Nola Boxers. I would like to add just a tad of bottom end. Any suggestions for a compatible Sub? Something with a small foot print and medium power. Thanks.
rocket94
Hi rocket94,
I rotate a pair of Boxer 2’s through two systems. In my small dedicated listening room, I run 3 HSU subs. I do not run them because I want window shattering bass,multiple subs smooth out the bass in your room. I will probably get roasted for my next statement. In my secondary system in my finished basement, I wanted at least 2 subs,but was quite budget restrained. I picked up a pair of really cheap,and I mean cheap subs. I paid $132 for a pair of refurbished 8” subs. They even have high level connections. Now, I barely have the volume up,and the crossovers are set at around 50hz. They serve their purpose. They fill in the lower ranges pretty decently. You really don’t know they are on,until you turn them off.  When you do,you can hear the soundstage collapse,and of course you loose lower registers. 
This solution may not be audiophile approved,but it works for me.
Best of luck,( the Boxers are really nice speakers!)
Ray
Thank you for all of your replies. The Boxer is a wonderful speaker that belies its price tag. It has a really engaging soundstage, tight bass and loads of detail. The little Bryston is a really good match. It just lacks that last tad of bass. I generally do not use subs because most of my past speakers, PSB, Dynaudio, and Aerial were 4ohm and I found no need for a sub. 
Post removed 
Rythmik L12.

https://www.rythmikaudio.com/L12.html

MartinLogan Dynamo 800x.

https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/dynamo-800x

The Rythmik is servo controlled and is used a lot in music centric systems.

The MartinLogan, although over you budget, will go on sale a few times a year bringing it much closer. Highly rated in music systems, it also has Anthem Room Correction built in to smooth the bass response in your room.