Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear
Verity then Kharma. Your choice of music has no bearing on which speaker will be best. 

Hello schubnel  - thank for your vote on Proac and the K6 Signatures are I my cross hairs.

Audition_Audio  - thank you and I agree with you up to a point as I have owned Harbeth 40.1 and well as Sonus Faber Olympica III's and really did not do the genres of music that I had mentioned well. The both of them are beautifully made speakers from great companies but at times  - just did not get the music right. That is my concern with the Verity......thank you both again.         

Proac…. But you’ve already been told this 6 or so times in this thread and keep pushing back so…
…….thank you b_limo so much and it is appreciated and I will get them based solely on your recommendation and the information you provided here on why I should get Proac in your response.