Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear
If british sound, etc, you might consider ATC 100s or even 200s. More bite than big Spendors (I had those). Subjectively speaking, Jimi Hendrix on big Proacs or big ATCs will sound like Jimi Hendrix, on (say) a Harbeth it will sound like the LSO is out of tune... (I actually like the big Harbeths)
ProAc. Can really rock, great bass extension great midrange and smooth highs without fatigue….and will play your favorite non- rick with vocals that are right there….

Have fun!!
Verity then Kharma. Your choice of music has no bearing on which speaker will be best. 

Hello schubnel  - thank for your vote on Proac and the K6 Signatures are I my cross hairs.

Audition_Audio  - thank you and I agree with you up to a point as I have owned Harbeth 40.1 and well as Sonus Faber Olympica III's and really did not do the genres of music that I had mentioned well. The both of them are beautifully made speakers from great companies but at times  - just did not get the music right. That is my concern with the Verity......thank you both again.         

Proac…. But you’ve already been told this 6 or so times in this thread and keep pushing back so…