Power

What is a good power conditioner that I can use without breaking the bank? Also, what is a good AC power cable I can use for that, plus the Schiit Vidar power amp that isn't super expensive? I am currently using the stock cable for the amp. Thank You!
oedstrom11
I've been using Shunyata Hydra 8 V2 conditioner with Shunyata Venom Power cords (non high-current). Sounds good to me. Amp goes straight to wall via Venom HC cord.
furmans
n suck cheap garbage dont make anything sound betterlook for used isotek
My 2 cents -
I think your power cord budget is good for a solid performing Shunyata Venom HC v1 or v2. Great bargains used.

On the power conditioner if you can go up a little $-wise, try an Isotek EVO3 Polaris. See listing at the Music Direct link below. MD is great to deal with and have a very helpful return policy.

I would live with the Polaris and stock Isotek cord for a while, then try a Venom HC.

I purchased an open box Isotek Aquarius from MD and was surprised by the difference it made in my system (despite 3 dedicated lines). Truly like a component upgrade. Later, replacing the stock Premier power cord with a Venom HC made a significant difference for the better.

Be aware the Isotek conditioners take a C19 plug.

https://www.musicdirect.com/power/IsoTek-EVO3-Polaris-Power-Conditioner

Good luck.
I would stretch a little, get the Decware, and consider it a long term investment in a high quality component with a lifetime guarantee.