Which Tube Phono Pre Amo?

I’m looking to add a tube pre amp to my system. The 2 that I am looking at are Decware ZP3 and Space Tech Labs P - 103. - Mk3. My current cartridge is an Ortofon Bronze 2m on VPI Scout turntable with a Ortofon Blue interconnect to my current phono pre( inexpensive solid state). I have a Jolida Fusion 6802 integrated amp and Klipsch Heresy IV speakers. All other interconnects/speaker wire are Morrow level 4 grades.
I typically listen to mostly blues records and particularly like stuff with stand up bass, hollow body guitars and harmonica, i do also listen to alternate country, rock and roll ect. My current equipment is likely to not change other than to an Ortofon Black 2m cartridge and plan to stay with a MM cartridge indefinitely. I prefer to be engaged with the music and try and not listen to the equipment but do require a certain level of sound reproduction.
Which pre amp would you choose or recommend?
14point1
If you want Dead Quiet, the ZP3 is dead quiet. I have had it with both my amps and it is quiet. I found that it is sensitive to the tubes. In an earlier post I mentioned a NOS 12AX7 I installed in V1. The new tube is quiet with zero hum. I noticed my two 6922 input tubes on my amp also make a difference in noise. The original EH I thought were quiet. Then upgraded to some Russian 6H23N EB and then to a pair of NOS Siemens 6DJ8 - with each upgrade, the sound improved and the noise level/hum is zero. There was a very very low level of hum with the 6H23N - its disappeared with the Siemens.
I'm building a Sunvalley SV-EQ1616D because its one of two that Bob at Bob's Devices likes. I bought one of his SUTs and that by itself was a big step up for my MC cartridge.
Since the OP wants to stick with MM carts I suspect he will have no issues with achieving "dead quiet" with the Decware or any other competent tube phono preamp.  Tube hiss tends to become factor when running very low output MC carts where high gain is required or if running high sensitivity speakers.  But at ~40dB gain or under for a MM cart I can't believe OP will have issues with tubes regardless of his speakers....and I totally agree that tube phono preamps are much more engaging to my ears!
Add a Hagerman Trumpet MC to your consideration. I’ve used it with a 2M Blue and it makes it sound shockingly good. Also works extremely well with very high end MC cartridges like Benz LPS and Koetsu. It’s got twice the signal tubes as the other phonos you’re looking at (6 vs. 3) because the internal circuitry is balanced. And it costs less ($1085) too. Mine arrived in about 1 week from order time, even coming from Hawaii.

It has a warm, open and musical sound, very much like the older wood paneled tower version. I find it is more than quiet enough for most applications, and it has NO trace of hum (thank God, hum drives me crazy), but no it won’t as dead quiet with lo-MC’s (not your application yet) as the multi-kilo-buck phonos. That and its very basic, utilitarian chassis are why it costs less.

I have to say the Decware looks very, very beautiful in its various chassis options (the Zerbawood one makes me feel...things). The Space Tech labs...not so much.
I've had the ZP3 and put many different tubes through it (RCA black plates, sylvania, matsushita, telefunken smooth and ribbed plates and ECC803S). It's pretty great and worked well with the K&K Lundahl LL1931 step up transformer but I got curious and tried the Allnic H1201 and it was MUCH quieter. I don't know what really made the difference, like if it was my equipment layout or what, and I might someday try one again. The ZP3 is super fun to roll tubes through as it uses all common ones (the rectifier is especially fun to swap). The Allnic uses obscure Mullard-built tubes for which there is almost no substitution (though they are very long life and readily available for about $40 each from dealers). I personally think the ZP3 does look cooler since you can always see the tubes though I hate the top mounted jacks (especially with heavier power cables).
If you want just about the quietest possible, and you have a suitable cartridge, the transimpedance/current mode phono stages are about as quiet as it gets. I wouldn't say they're noticeably quieter than my Allnic 1202 though they do sound very different.
Anyway, my point is that the ZP3 sure does compare favorably to much more expensive preamps.