Which Tube Phono Pre Amo?

I’m looking to add a tube pre amp to my system. The 2 that I am looking at are Decware ZP3 and Space Tech Labs P - 103. - Mk3. My current cartridge is an Ortofon Bronze 2m on VPI Scout turntable with a Ortofon Blue interconnect to my current phono pre( inexpensive solid state). I have a Jolida Fusion 6802 integrated amp and Klipsch Heresy IV speakers. All other interconnects/speaker wire are Morrow level 4 grades.
I typically listen to mostly blues records and particularly like stuff with stand up bass, hollow body guitars and harmonica, i do also listen to alternate country, rock and roll ect. My current equipment is likely to not change other than to an Ortofon Black 2m cartridge and plan to stay with a MM cartridge indefinitely. I prefer to be engaged with the music and try and not listen to the equipment but do require a certain level of sound reproduction.
Which pre amp would you choose or recommend?
14point1
Decware ZP3. Hard to beat value, lifetime warranty, and with MM you won't need a SUT but if you ever do they have you covered there as well. Send a PM to oldhvymec he just got one pretty sure he is happy but see what he thinks. 

I also think the ZP3 is a great fit based on your listening preferences. "I prefer to be engaged with the music" is right up their alley.
ZP3, I'm happy it took about 250 hours to settle a bit . I had new tone arm wires, cables and a Soundsmith Carmen Med Compliance cart. MI not MC or MM . No SUT needed.

I'm hearing one thing.. What's on that record. Very little influence from the cart or the phono pre. Transparent is a very good description. Clear bottom, ZERO microphonics and one QUIET phono stage.. I mean dead quiet.. Valves and ZERO noise.. Point to Point.. 

Somebody knew what the heck they were doing AND at a very reasonable price.

Visually it is a bit of a let down. BUT it would be very easy to doll up IF that is your thing... I'm for the most part.. Run what you brung, kind of guy.
BUT bling is cool..

For reference, I'm running TD124s in heavy wood plinth with 3012s and 3009s SMEs.  Not to fancy BUT just about zero rumble. Very sound, quiet units..

Regards
"I prefer to be engaged with the music and try and not listen to the equipment but do require a certain level of sound reproduction."

For the money, and it's appears to available NOW, this listing is quite good. I speak from a personal perspective of currrently using one and having demoed units equal in MSRP and above.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lisabdgc-fosgate-signature-tube-phono-preamplifier-tube

What's unique is it's TRULY an all tube unit-meaning NO step up transformer (for MC gain)no FET's like all the rest, and tube rectified. Very rare to see this topology. 

This is the version to own-2nd(and last) It doesn't have the cheesy blue lights under the tubes as the 1st generation. It just has one annoying blue LED on the front panel(I disconnected mine)

It WILL NOT be whisper quite during quite passages with the volume at 12:00 or higher, if that's your thing. Otherwise, the Foz will do all the things tube phono stages are known to do-organic/believable presentation. 

It seems to respond to changing one tube in particular and a decent power cord(not as much)at least to my ears.

Here's an informative thread from 10 years ago 
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/fosgate-signature-all-tube-phono-preamp.1357153/#post-20881960