No power tube rolling. It has been confirmed that they muzishare branded psvanes 300b. Changed preamps with tungsols. Made huge difference. Bass is very different than x7. If you are in los angeles area you can come and listen:) 
@cb3489, 
I have to believe that the Tekton Perfect SET speakers are a better match with your X9 300b SET compared to the less efficient and sensitive KEFs. What has improved sonically in your opinion (Or am I being presumptuous?).
Charles 
Cool cb3489. I am not far, in San Gabriel area. Thanks for the offer. I will surely swing by one of these days. 
@charles1dad 
KEFs are amazing but Tekton is more detailed and more wider sounding. old vs new perfect example. KEFs each crossover has 13 capacitors and multi stage filtering vs simple crossover with 3 mundorf oil capacitors. My friend brought 1w old Decware amp. These power hungry KEFs both 104/3 and 105/3 did really good too we were surprised. But again Tekton was little more detailed and natural. I also added Tekton 4-10 sub to tekton perfect set 15s. I love lots of bass low volume :)
@cb3489, 
 I thought that the Tekton Perfect SET speakers would be a wonderful match with your 300b SET and happy to know this is the case. I'm sure your music reproduction is gratifying and very engaging. 
Charles