Channel D Lino C vs. Sutherland Little Loco

Did anybody have chance to compare above two phono stages?
Ag insider logo xs@2xilaz
@chakster , unless you have no music recorded after 1985, of course you listen to digital on your system. The DAC is before the phonostage instead of after the file.

Mikld, right now I am leaning towards the My Sonic Lab Signature Platinum. 
But now something totally different, I own two phono-pres;
Basis Exclusive and Klyne 7PX3.5 both with multitude of
amplification stages. Basis with 4 , Klyne with 3 . The sense
is to use the lowest possible by each cart. The ratio is ''the
higher the amplification the higher distortions''.The choices
 are: 40 dB ( for MM) than 50dB , than 60 dB and 69 dB. 
For those among us with many cartridges with various ouputs
this looks very attractive. What about you chakster? 
@nandric 
What about you chakster?

A provocative post, you know that everything Chakster owns is the best ever made....

until his next purchase.

His moniker should be Raul Junior.

@chakster , unless you have no music recorded after 1985, of course you listen to digital on your system. The DAC is before the phonostage instead of after the file.

Luckily I don’t care about most of the music recorded even in the 80’s.

90% of my records are from the 70’s if you read my posts on audiogon you should know!

I don’t care about reissues and digital.

My passion is true analog, so my records are records, not CDs pressed on vinyl :))
A provocative post, you know that everything Chakster owns is the best ever made.... until his next purchase.

@dover You know more about my next purchase than myself? Because my best list of cartridges does not changed. I’m open for new discoveries, but my top list of MM is hard to beat.

The sense is to use the lowest possible by each cart. The ratio is ’’the higher the amplification the higher distortions’’.The choices
are: 40 dB ( for MM) than 50dB , than 60 dB and 69 dB. For those among us with many cartridges with various ouputs this looks very attractive. What about you chakster?

@nandric  Gold Note PH-10 MM/MC phono stage with optional gain is universal, but I use high gain only for Ortofon MC2000 cartridge (exceptionally low output).

I have no gain in my line level preamps (they are passive), but my speakers are ~100db (super high efficient) and my power amps are under 2 watts (Triod tubes) or 5-30 watts (Solid State).

Gain is not my problem, volume control knob at 50-60% max with any cartridge.