any suggestions on what to replace Bluesound Node 2i with

I am doing a major upgrade on my home theater system. I want to upgrade my streamer. I can spend around $4500 if I have to. My dealer played a Lumin T2 and the music, Tidal, sounded amazing. He said I would be okay with the D2 if I wanted to save money
Any one have any experience with the the Lumin's. I am open to other streamers, it does not have to be Lumin. Thanks 
galleybob
Ok, folks -- you got me thinking about either upgrading my Node or just upgrading the streamer. 

@elsfan -- which upgrade forth the node did you get? There seem to be two options for the Node 2i.
On further reading, I’m seeing that @jjss49 comments about the power supply not really pertaining very much to the streamer section of the BS echoed by other posters on other forums. I lack the knowledge to assess but since I have a very good digital coax and power cord, probably leaving it alone is the way to go on the BS.

See, e.g.: Comments exchange:
oskar bjuhr
3 months ago
So is this only gonna affect the sound when using the inboard dac and not when you are using a digital out and a seperate dac?

TheAlphaAudio
2 months ago

Correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVJW7e6ZSxQ&ab_channel=TheAlphaAudio
I’d back up and re-think your architecture. Problem #1 is that you really didn’t describe one. Exactly what functions is the streamer performing? How many DACs if any? Where? How connected?
This has huge impact on whether the streamer makes much difference at all. It also has a huge impact on, if it DOES make a difference, if power supply changes impact it (or isolation or ....).
I strongly suggest a dedicated library/streaming machine, like Roon or your fav, somewhere away from your system, plugged into a different outlet, and fully isolated by your network. The add bridges that handle the local network termination and deliver USB to your DAC. Make sure the DAC’s USB is isolated, OR the streamer has clean power to its USB output, OR both.
Ensure very hgih quality (re-) clocking at the DAC.

At this point the streamer brand will matter very little.
I will say that the Node, as a full streamer/DAC is pretty mediocre. Easily beaten by many $99 DACs.

G
OP, just to chime in. I went from using the Hegel H390 as a DAC and streamer to using the T2. OMG, what a difference. Even before I broke in the Lumin T2, the SQ was breathtaking. Suddenly I could hear each instrument unfold separately while at the same time, every piece of the music came together. After running it 24/7 for two weeks, the sound was even sweeter and more complex. 
I second comments of @rajivhifi.I will add that I replaced the stock cable with one from audiosensibility - which was definitely part of the equation.
Can you really here a difference!  Even if you do a blind test.  A dealer told me a Belcanto sounds better, but no one talks about Bellanto.  If so what causes the sound difference?  Is it clock speed.