Revel Performa F228 Be speaker... thoughts?

I am considering upgrading my main stereo speakers from my Epos M22’s, and I have been recommended Revel F228 Be’s. Reading about the brand, I am learning Revel is the high end speaker brand of Harman Industries. This retail for about $10,000 a pair but can be gotten at a nice discount. I have read reviews and they are described as great treble, smooth midrange, full range punchy bass, pretty much every $10,000 speaker should have that! They were also named The Absolute Sound speaker of the year in 2019. I am looking to spend about $5 to 6 thousand, roughly for the new speakers.

It would be very helpful if those who have heard these Revel’s would compare them against some of the well discussed and well respected speakers like Harbeths, Vandersteens, Focals, Dynaudios, Devores, ProAcs, Raidhos, Magicos that have similar models at this price. I am a listener of vocals, some pop (more old than new), soul, country, blues, jazz. Not hard rock, punk, electronica or rap. In the past I have been quite impressed by large Harbeths and Vandersteen 3’s in friend's homes, these have a full, strong vocals and bass, but not too sharp a sound in the highs. For domestic purposes, I need to stick to a speaker that fits our home decor, no giant panels or anything too outlandish looking for a multi purpose living area.
troidelover1499
On my way travels to audition some of the brands you mentioned, I stopped one day at a random store and listened to the Revel F228 Be.  They were driven by a pair of PS Audio BHK monoblocks and pre.  Source was streaming, but I don't recall if it was the PS Audio DAC.  I didn't know how good they sounded at the time, but after auditioning quite a few loudspeakers, the Performa F228 Be are very high on my list.  In fact, they're just below a couple Wilson Audio offerings, the Yvette, and now the SabrinaX.  

My travels to hear loudspeakers taught me something.  Great speakers can sound very average when poorly set up or with a bad source, and the reverse is also true.  I didn't feel like the room was overly treated or anything special was done during the my audition of the Revel loudspeakers, but they sounded pretty amazing to my ears.  
Great speakers.  Something in a similar type (Flat response) you might consider is the Salk SS 9.5.  More personalized but a bit more than 5-6k.  The Song 3 Encore is similar but less spendy also.

Don’t be afraid of used in many cases.  

Vandersteen also quite good.
I like the revel line of speakers. The 228’s are very nice but I preferred the Salon and Studio 2’s. When auditioning speakers a few years back, I ended up buying the larger Usher speakers instead of the Salon 2’s. I prefer the DMD Diamond tweeter and the 11” Eaton woofer in the ushers over the revel. if you consider looks, Usher has all of the speakers you listed beat. The BE 10 ushers are around $6k used or higher. 
I had a pair of M106, great speaker.   To say "there is no better speaker"  around the 10k price point is a bold statement as there are many great speakers in that space.   If i was spending $10k I would do some serious first hand listening.