Need emergency help please!

So I have these boss mc420b cheap speakers from amazon for my motorcycle. They are wired in and bluetooth compatible. I have had them for 2 months and all of a sudden they stopped working. When I turn on my bike the speakers make a sound as well as a sound when the bluetooth connects. So I know it is not the speakers themselves but when I play music from spotify or youtube or mp3 files no sound comes out of the speakers at all. The volume on my phone is all the way up as is the little volume knob on the speakers. So speakers have power and are capable of making sound and the bluetooth is connected.. why am I getting no sound please help
zeroshadez
Have you tried calling the speaker company for help or the dealer you purchased the speakers from?
Make sure in the Bluetooth setting in your phone is set to output both media audio and phone audio.  I had this messed up once and phone calls worked great but Tidal didn’t.  
OP said it was an emergency, so there's no point in my posting any advice now.
Dude! Wrong forum… but since you are here, you need to unpaid (forget on some divides), and then re-pair. 
PS maybe just enjoy the ride without distractions? ($0.05 worth)