Tracking error or ??

I was listening to my Lyra Kleos last night and on one of the most dynamic records that i own ( and best sounding) an Analogue Production Sonny Rollins Way out West LP; I noticed on the second side, which is very dynamic and has some serious high frequency extension, that there seemed to be a little distortion (or over loading) that i suspect is coming from the cartridge. The Kleos is tracking at the recommended 1.8 grams and my arm is usually pretty immune to miss-tracking ( as it uses a liquid bearing). Anyone else experience the same kind of thing with the Lyra's? I wonder if a higher tracking weight might be the answer, even though Lyra recommends an exact 1.8 grams?? 
128x128daveyf
@imhififan   A worn out track would definitely be a culprit, but I think in my case this is not the situation. I have heard a very small amount of distortion on a few other highly dynamic and highly modulated tracks. Always in the right channel, which would certainly seem to indicate that AS is an issue....which I had not thought of before. Problem is that if the track is played back with distortion, I am concerned that the result will also be a worn groove. Kind of like which comes first...the chicken or the egg. In my case, I think the cartridge is the culprit...but we shall see.
@rossb   I think that is a good suggestion. I would like to have an arm with more adjustment than the PU7, but I would certainly not discount the PU7. Did you have the Kuzma 4 point 9? If so, was it on the LP12?
@daveyf If you’re considering an arm
replacement keep the AMG 9W2 9" tonearm in mind. Available with Linn geometry it would be a drop in unless the Keel is utilized with it’s specific collar mount. Their overall lightweight, ultimate rigidity & adjustability make them an easy recommendation for a softly sprung ‘table. I use one on my Swiss built TD-150 with great results.

I’ve experienced stellar performance from WT setups regardless of them being less than perfect, and yes maybe the Kleos isn’t the best choice for it. Dynavector seems to be the fit.

While A/S is an obvious consideration for getting your Kleos to be intimate with the outer groove wall, also consider azimuth as the two are closely related.

It was also be advisable to confirm your recently jack-hammered Way out West LP is OK by tracking that passage with another pickup or two.
@boothroyd Some good suggestions there. This is probably a time when it would pay to have two turntable set ups. 
Did you have the Kuzma 4 point 9? If so, was it on the LP12?
I had both the 4 Point 9 and the 11 inch 4 Point. I preferred the standard 11 inch. Neither were on the LP12, but a Kuzma Stabi Reference. The Ekos SE was on the LP12. The PU7 was also on the Kuzma, and the PTP Solid 9 which replaced it. The PU7 sounded better than the 4 Point on the Kuzma turntable.

I'm not sure what you mean by "more adjustment" in relation to the PU7. It doesn't have the VTA tower of the 4 Point but every parameter is certainly adjustable and it sounds superb.