classe twenty five and classe fifteen

Hi there I am curious to what the differences are between these amp I am guessing that they are built the same years and they have the same design philosophy but the twenty five is the higher model, i cant seem to find to much info on the 25, any info would be greatly apperated.

Thanks,Paul
paulficarella

I would say no, as the DR25 just had enough current for the 3.6's when I had them.
The low impedance value explains the CS3.6's need for the iron-fisted Mark Levinson No.23.5 to provide control in the bass; the CS3.6 would appear to be current-hungry. 
Cheers George
So I got a pair of classe 25z I don’t know if they’re dr or not. I also have no idea what I’m looking at inside as the inside looks way different. Any classe aficionados on here that could look at the pictures and say? One seems to have updated output boards attached. And the other seems to have the original boards on the outputs but they added 4 more filter caps to the filter board
Open the cover and look at the circuit boards.  The main board should say "designed by Glen Grue". if it is, its the 25.  The DR25 was designed by David Reish.  Glen Grue pushed him out when he took over the company.