BEWARE OF FRAUD with this member

FRAUD ALERT!
I recently sold a Mytek Liberty DAC to this user.

Buyer: locmao003
503-583-1266
[email protected]

In the Audiogon Selling portal they listed their shipping address as a US Oregon address.
I shipped the item to this address. 
Paypal payment made to my account.
USPS Insured shipment, with delivery confirmation.
Delivery confirmed on June 11, 2021 by USPS.
I got an email, from a DIFFERENT email address stating they received the item.

Next, I got a dispute from Paypal saying the buyer never received the item.
The buyer listed their address as VIETNAM! Not Oregon.
I NEVER sell or ship overseas and would not have accepted this purchase if that was disclosed.
Paypal has approved the claim, and took my $500 payment back. I am left without the original DAC or payment.

BEWARE of this Buyer!
128x128thegm
Post removed 
Thanks for naming the culprit. So often, members here are reluctant to name the scammer. I have never been scammed here or or on any other site. I prefer to deal locally, cash only, but if I buy here on Audiogon or other sites, I always check the sellers feedback anytime the purchase involves more than a few hundred dollars. Lastly, I wouldn't rely on Paypal to reimburse you for an unfortunate transaction.
I always thought Paypal gives a good deal of buyer security, at least I recall that is how the service used to market itself as a selling point.  Maybe things have changed.

It really sucks when this kind of thing happens.  
It sounds like a transhipper operating out of Oregon.
Happened to me selling a pair of LS3/5a to a mainlaind Chinese scammer.  Paypal address was Oregon and months later he complained about slight color difference between crossover PCB (heck they were made in 1970s!) and asked me to give full refund PLUS shipping from mainland CHINA!  Took almost 5 months for paypal/eBay to settle, thankfully in my case it was in my favor as I DID send him pics BEFORE shipping via ebay messages of the speakers inside out and 360 degrees.

sounds like a nightmare i am sincerely sorry for you loss and waste of time.