Problem with Bryston 4B SST.

Just today I noticed that when I turn on my Bryston the red clipping lights come on for a couple of seconds and then turn green. This is something new. Can anyone provide any insight as to what this may be? I’ve searched for this but have not found this exact issue. Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.
newbie1963
Disconnect the speaker(s) from the 7b and try to turn it on. If it seems ok trace the wiring to the speaker looking for possible damage and shorts. Check at the speaker terminals. When disconnecting the spearker at the amp look closely at the two leads for any possible cross connecting of wires.
Good advice Jerrold. If that fails, call Bryston. They are very helpful and have SUPERB customer service.
This one monoblock in question has always ran 10 degrees hotter than the other. Not until I moved my rack did it mess up completely though. I'm using another amp and it's not having a problem. 
The man who repairs out of warranty Bryston has a set of parts he will install no matter what the issue.  I sent a preamp in for a new power cord and got a note on my bill, "Standard (refurbish?) kit".  I might have forgotten the exact word following "Standard?.  So, $240 for a cord.
He must've replaced the caps and got it back to spec for 240, think they'd go that much for just a cord?