BEWARE OF FRAUD with this member

FRAUD ALERT!
I recently sold a Mytek Liberty DAC to this user.

Buyer: locmao003
503-583-1266
[email protected]

In the Audiogon Selling portal they listed their shipping address as a US Oregon address.
I shipped the item to this address. 
Paypal payment made to my account.
USPS Insured shipment, with delivery confirmation.
Delivery confirmed on June 11, 2021 by USPS.
I got an email, from a DIFFERENT email address stating they received the item.

Next, I got a dispute from Paypal saying the buyer never received the item.
The buyer listed their address as VIETNAM! Not Oregon.
I NEVER sell or ship overseas and would not have accepted this purchase if that was disclosed.
Paypal has approved the claim, and took my $500 payment back. I am left without the original DAC or payment.

BEWARE of this Buyer!
128x128thegm
Oregon address is Known destination of fright forwarders.
Avoiding Oregon OR Vietnam Or any other notorious country is Not a good idea. Ensuring paypal, audiogon USPS services real secure is must. There always a criminals leave the trail or hint while dealing, some are too good to believe, very polite OR refuse to deal or disappear once you start inquiring.  Now all you can do is put fight your case with paypal with evidence. OR consumer court.
  Everyone should take screen shot of buyer seller wherever it is required before proceeding. Stripe payment seems a promising alternative to Paypal. 
I never use Paypal and always ask the guy to talk on webcam to conclude the deal. If the guy "does not have" Whatsapp, Skype, a smartphone... or "does not have time"... you know that you are dealing with a scammer.
" You must ship to user's PayPal email address only. No exceptions."

How do you ship to an email address?  Does the piece arrive in the ether?
" Oregon address is Known destination of fright forwarders."

Freudian slip, but true.
Post removed