Best Integrated Amp (for me)

I recently upgraded to a Pro-Ject Classic turntable. I currently own KEF LS50 bookshelf speakers and a Nikko NR-719 tuner (from the 1980s).

I'm interested in upgrading to a better-quality (and nicer-looking) integrated amplifier to pair with my turntable and speakers. I love things that are really simple and classic-looking (but of course I also want it to sound great). I'm looking to spend somewhere between $500-$1000.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

mdodgeknee
I was using Acurus with  Aerial Acoustics speakers which cannot be blamed for the bright sound. 
Anything from Line Magnetic will have that cool vibe and sound wonderful. 22 watts runs my inefficient bookshelves quite effortlessly. Here’s a link to something in your price range. No comment on the vendor as I have no experience with them.   
Have a look at a Peachtree Audio Nova 150. You should be able to pick one up used within your budget.  I drove my LS50s with one for several years, before I upgraded to separates (Purifi based amp, paired with a Schiit tube preamp). 
Just my 2-cents/experience...of the several well thought of integrated amps I have owned, my favorite was actually a receiver, the Magnum Dynalab MD-208....I must have liked it because after moving on to other things I ended up buying it again............twice.  Either that or I thought it was like an ex and would be better the second time around.