Music for setting up speakers

Im setting up my 30yr old Martin Logan Sequel II’s. I followed some ML guidelines and it was pretty straight forward. They are 8’ apart and 8’ from me. I towed them in using a flashlight and beam reflection, it was pretty easy, same for the reflection to be sure one isnt tilted forward or backward more than the other.

I’ve been listening to some Tidal tracks and wondering what you listen to to confirm your setup is right for you.

I listened to some solo violin and cello, some folky vocals, some Led Zepp just because :0)

maybe music where instruments are easily located ect

Thanx
kgveteran
Any Marvin Gaye, Dire Straits (love over gold). Miles Davis Bitches Brew.
Post removed 
@murphythecat -

So many keystrokes and still no explanation, as to how your microphone, with your mentioned Pink and White Noise, detects/measures accurate sound staging and image placement.

Sabine reflections can/will be measured in any room (treated or not), with the right equipment (which VERY view audio buffs will possess), but- still reveal nothing, regarding imaging or sound stage info recovery.     They can only help one ASSUME: everything is groovy!

Regarding knowing whether the reproduced sound stage and image placement is accurate or not, using recorded music:

Just my opinion but: I don't see, outside of having experienced a performance in person, from the position of the mics (in the case of image placement, height/depth of platform, etc), and/or- having an intimate knowledge of the acoustic environment itself (if the metric is also accurate reproduction of a sound space), a listener could make an accurate assessment, as to whether their reproduction is correct or not.

ESPECIALLY: when so much depends on the way the people at the mixing and recording consoles decided to pan the feeds and tracks.

OR: is the goal, simply to delight the listener's ears*, with the results?

Nothing wrong with that, of course; as that's all that matters/counts, to the vast majority of music lovers.

*It's All about: HAPPY LISTENING!
@kgveteran -

You asked, "... wondering what you listen to to confirm your setup is right for you."  

I answered.

Just thought the expressed condescension, toward those seeking better sound, in a non-professional manner, should be addressed.

Parting shot, on that front (can do nothing but help one's assumptions):  https://www.arauacustica.com/files/publicaciones_relacionados/pdf_esp_140.pdf

Didn't occur to me, a little info would hurt.

But- it's your thread, so: have fun.