speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
By all means, jump on those Focal Aria 936 if they're free! Those are $5,500 a pair speakers! You'd be out of your gourd to pass up a deal like that! I spent around 3  hours of serious seat-time with a pair of those speakers powered by a McIntosh MA5200 and a Luxman (can't remember model number) and they sounded outstanding! Either of your vintage Sansui receivers can easily power those but I would go with the G9000 because of the additional power & juice. I still have a vintage Sansui receiver I purchased in 1972. As for wolfie's " The Sansui’s are not great amps, though." remark, he either has never heard one in good shape or he needs an audiological evaluation. Go for it!
Grab these up. 
Don’t know what the deal is, but these sell new for around $2700 each, and I see some “open box” as low as $2400 each. 
Happy for your good fortune!

92dB sensitivity is on the high side, and if you don’t drive  your amp into clipping, will sound quite good. If clipping, you will hear it as strain/grain, and if pressed further can damage speakers. 
These will sound stunning with current gear, but will begin your journey to higher-end amplification. It’s a grande journey. 
Consider a nice self-powered subwoofer like a Rel T/x series to ger the really low bass. 
The Focals are on my very short list to replace my mid-80s Kef Reference 103/3, and that will be hard for me. 
"...I would go with the G9000 because of the additional power & juice."

+1
Hello,
It sounds like it will push the Focal’s just fine. Typically older stuff had two sets of speaker posts. Even if the Focal’s dip down to 4 ohms you will be fine. I would not bi-amp off the Sansui. Stick with one set of speaker posts and use jumpers on the speakers if you need them. Due to the deal your getting its worth it. Later you can upgrade the amp to get better headroom and sound stage. You might be able to add an amp to the Sansui and then add a better preamp like a Rogue tube preamp with a SS amp. Go for it. Speakers make a huge difference in your system. 
Sansui made some great stuff! +1 for the G-9000 because of the extra power. Won't have a problem driving 4 ohms.