Rack recommendations

i'm in the market for a rack. would prefer about 5-6 shelves, with wheels. i've looked at Pangaea, VTI, Salamander online. local dealers carry the latter. i just want something that's 1) deep enough for my amplifier and 2) relatively easy to move around (hence wheels)

are there other brands at similar price points that i'm missing? also, in your experience, do racks even make a difference to the sound? i'm a little skeptical but willing to be educated 
td_dayton
Timber nation makes some nice racks that can be custom sized. I have one in my system 
I have found that some of the best racks I have seen have been on either Italian or polish women.
@nonoise every carpenter I know has been slammed since COVID doing projects ore remodeling. 
Unless you are in a state or city that is still locked down.

I had mine made years ago so it must have been easier to get ahold of someone. Also, you needn't get a master craftsman to do the work. The one I got specialized in refinishing and made furniture as well. 

It took awhile to find someone and it was when I came across an ad for his work that I knew he was the person I needed.

All the best,
Nonoise