Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
DO NOT DO THIS!!!  The amp that is not ON will receive the power from the amp that is ON to its output terminals NOT GOOD.  You will end up letting the magic smoke out of most likely multiple components.
Agree, the proper way is with a speaker switch.  You can hook the two amps to a switch box and then have one set of leads to the speakers.  Toggle amps that way
Just an update with probably around 250 hours. I am often times pulled out of my office chair to walk out and listen to these. They are a clear preference for me over the O/93's I owned for 8 months.
One thing I look for in a speaker is excitement without fatigue.  They have great presence but aren't hyped up in the 2-4k frequency range- that annoys me with many speakers. Strings are starting to really pop out in the room after more break in..
They play big and I can easily listen with peaks in the mid 90db range at listening position with no fatigue or ringing in my ears afterwards. 
The bass is impressive but I do notice with certain music that the low 30's and 20's are missing. The thing is the bass is really engaging so I'm fine with it. I've owned speakers that played deeper but with less engagement through the ranges, and I became bored with them. Or some speakers you crank for the bass and are screamed at with the mids and highs. These have a way of being relaxed and exciting at the same time, which is rare. Effortless might be the word.
So many unique preferences with audio, so my priorities might not be yours. They are big but any speakers take up a certain percentage floor space unless they're cramped. The front port makes them easier to position. I have them toed in so I can barely see the inside edges from the ideal seat. It's been a fun journey so far.