Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
from above:
I'd be careful what you wish for with upgrades and parts. I've had several speakers with great parts that made my ears ache or ring when played at much lower than safe levels. Frequency has much more to it than can be easily measured.

Trust me, the difference between the stock crossover parts, plus the damping of horns and woofer frames, plus the isolation from the floor on even the cheapo rubberized cork pads....  all of these make the speaker FAR better than the stock one.  Not even close to my ear.  The stock version is very dynamic, but it is a tad bright.  These changes actually improve detail, realism, tone and imaging, and eliminate the brightness.  I know people with stock ones don't think they are bright, but they are way better this way and retain all of the things you love about them, and you dont' realize they are bright until you get those cheap caps and and resistors replaced with much better parts.  My 2 cents, enjoy your Cornwalls, however they are:).
Jumper and speaker cables related.

I have Blue Jean bi-wired banana speaker wires connected between integrated tube amp to CW IV then occasionally switch out to Audio Research LS2 + Parasound A21 to CW IV with two pairs of Taralab Continuum spade speaker wires to the CW IV. 

Is it okay to leave both speakers connected to both amps but has one amp turned off while running the other? Would it cause any damage to speakers or amp? or create extra impendent and cause other side effect?  
DO NOT DO THIS!!!  The amp that is not ON will receive the power from the amp that is ON to its output terminals NOT GOOD.  You will end up letting the magic smoke out of most likely multiple components.
Agree, the proper way is with a speaker switch.  You can hook the two amps to a switch box and then have one set of leads to the speakers.  Toggle amps that way