Money Well spent

Cables , Interconnect  Rca /Xlr & Power   Not To metion Power conditioners ???? Is we  all  have a shopping bag of left over  cables  WHY  many because  always hoping for that new improvement   that some thing extra   My most $$ power cable a well know company  VD i have retailed for 1,200. 00 back in 2017 Hi Fi award  all that stuff  you like  a new Car of the year  again . so  who make s  great cables &  NO i Don't want Garden Hoses  behind my audio rack that  don't bend or are so heavy they have to tired up in order not pull down &  fall out  do i have to go on & on  NO i don't think so  i have NOT been BLOWN Away  as of Yet  just   NOT  satisfied  Good News Is my Wallet is so thin it doesn't heart when i sit down G mann
geleary123
     I believe Spell* + Grammar Checker for English, both to be available on the Net, wherever one lives.                  *That's what all those little, red squiggles, you must have jumping off the page are about, geleary123.

Perhaps, in some parts of the world; it's harder to get one's EARS checked?

"...so  who makes  great cables &  NO i Don't want Garden Hoses  behind my audio rack that  don't bend or are so heavy they have to tired up in order not pull down &  fall out..."

Funny, you should mention that!

Synergistic Research makes GREAT cables and a couple of mine are iterations of their Power Masters, which ARE (pretty much) the size of garden hose (which ISN'T a proper name, btw) and stiff as a wedding di..., well: you get the drift!

I don't own any high-dollar outlets, NOT that I don't believe they'd make a further improvement, but DID get the best Hospital Safety Grade outlets that I could afford, because they're installed (fed by two runs of 10/2 Romex) twisted around one another), pretty high up on the wall.

I didn't want those lovely sounding, heavy and stiff, suckers stressing the outlets, which I knew wouldn't let go and causing any problems.  SO: found a piece of 1/8" (3.175 mm) aluminum sheet and cut a piece to the same width of the outlet, by about 8" (20.32 cm) long.    Then: put a 90 degree bend down at the back and a 45 degree bend, up and back (front), on a sheet metal brake.   Screwed it to the wall; as support for those babies.

VOILA!

There's 2", wedged, acoustic foam behind my system and to keep my larger cables, such as the afore mentioned and my Tesla Apex pair, from pulling out of to whatever they're attached; I made hooks out of wire coat hangers* and they work GREAT, stuck in the foam.
          *OH CRAP, mommy, my bad! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc)                                    

YOU TOUCH'A MY CABLES: I BREAK'A YOU ARMS!
                                          ders dem squiggles again, dam it
     To clarify, "... cut a piece to the same width of the outlet..." should have been, "...cut a piece, the same width as the double duplex cover plate...".

AND: the parenthesis after Romex: should have been a comma, since the Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation Police are patrolling this thread (yeah, yeah: I'm guilty, as well).

Undoubtedly: there's more (it's hard to be perfect, ALL the time).

I should (probably) hire someone to proof-read, whenever I'm at a keyboard!  

Is typing SUPPOSED to be this exhausting?
Imagine typing long ones with a mobile.
Takes twice the time and you cannot leave the page. 
@petg60- PLEASE, don’t even go there!

I’m still using an old fart style, Motorola Razr (flip phone).

OUCH!

I don't even turn it on; unless I intend to PLACE a call (WAY too much robo and spam).
Post removed