Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65
Or you could read my Moab review, in which case you would have known to expect this.

The reality of it is, you have whether you know it or not entered the world of high end audio. Yes you can click on a web page. Yes you can email. You can be forgiven for confusing this with Amazon. In spite of appearances however this is about as far from Amazon as you can get.

High end audio has some pretty big corporate entities. The heart of high end audio however is people. A lot of the very best stuff is made by people so crazy creatively genius they are way out on the fringe of creative genius.

They are not out on the creative fringe of creative genius like Sam Walton, using satellite communications to save billions with just in time inventory. They are not out on the creative fringe of creative genius like Jeff Bezos, another one putting millions of people out of work. They are creative geniuses mostly at designing insanely good sounding gear.

I just ordered a Raven Blackhawk. Didn’t want a Raven Blackhawk. Wanted a Reflection. But thanks to the reality of our messed up world who knows how long a wait that will be? Even a Blackhawk is a month out. Oldhvymec waited something like 5 or 6 months for his Decware ZP3. You don’t see us whining about it.

Because we understand the reality of the world we live in, and in particular the reality of being in a niche market so micro you could ask a hundred people no one will even know what you’re talking about. Amazon, everyone knows.

You want to say this sucks, fine. Technically you are right. We are all entitled to have everything right now. If not sooner. Either that or: Embrace the suck.

Choose wisely.

Who are you talking to? Me? But if I never asked for anything right away! I only asked for strightforwardness. Save the sermons with me, thanks.
Many high end companies are dealing with unprecedented demand coupled with component and logistic nightmares. For some it's getting critical parts, for others it's labor. One well known US company has plenty of product but is having trouble sourcing boxes.

I believe this will peak and start moving back towards normal soon. But as far as I can tell, the peak hasn't arrived yet.

I think with Tekton it's mostly the massive popularity that they are currently enjoying which actually may kill them if they don't learn to manage it properly. I've seen it before in this industry.
You are not wrong to have grievances, but the state of the world today is a massive challenge for production.  Manufacturers are struggling to meet deadlines because their suppliers are also failing to meat deadlines.  During the post-COVID adjustment period, I would give any manufacturer the benefit of the doubt that they are doing everything they can to get the product out in a timely fashion.  With as many moving parts as manufacturers have in this industry, all it takes is a single company to have production issues or extremely high demand to cause major delays.