Underwood Hifi / Underwood Wally...

I sometimes receive e-mail blasts from this seller/retailer.  This online retailer seem to handle many brands of various audio components, some with some name recognition, some with none.  All products are advertised with screaming discounts and cable giveaways (is this a red flag?). 

Some of the brands like GAS and LSA, seem to go back quite some years.  I am trying to understand how this business works and whether it is reputable for selling solid gear.  Or is this like some retailers that buy up old defunct trademarks then sources gear from cheap contract suppliers that make stuff at low cost, cutting corners with quality?

Would appreciate any insight or customer experiences.  There are a number of items that could be of interest to me as I upgrade my two channel system but I can't help but be somewhat wary.
troidelover1499
I've had several business transactions and phone conversations with Walter. A good guy that stands behind his products. Give him a call and judge for yourself. I recommend Walter if he has what you are looking for.
One transaction with him and it was excellent. Item arrived damaged ( UPS). Called up, had a brand new piece in 2 days. No problem with Wally.
To all who replied, many thanks for your input. Also appreciated those who sent me messages by DM. I understand your various experiences, positive and negative.  It is really a nice group of knowledgeable people here with an excellent base of experience.
I was looking for floor standing speakers that I could place within two feet of the wall. Was looking at LSAs and other offerings he had and he talked me out of them. I asked him about transmission line offerings and [while he didn't carry them] he did support that might allow me to meet my goals.

Recently, looking to get back into records, I purchased his lower end LSA turntable. We negotiated a deal on cables and all came within about 10 days with the cartridge mounted at the factory before being shipped. I can't be more happy with my purchase.