Need a sut for Hana ml

I hava a Cary ph301 phono stage Mc has 60dB at 100 Ohms  it’s to much gain for cartridge,  I tried 1:10  into mm input  , gain much better but it produced 470 Ohms sounds more like my Hana sl,  the Hana  ML needs >100 Ohms ,what ratio sut should I use ,any advise would be appreciated ,thank you ,and happy holidays.
fedie
Hi, it has about  50 hours on it , it’s the best cart I have , it’s great on vocals, and jazz ,which I mostly listen to ,all the bass lines , rhythm ,  and top end , are all there, and easy to follow, this cart has stand up bass and acoustic guitar texture, with some nice tone on horns, I can tell the difference between a alto and a tenor sax ,it not the best at classical music ,good but not great. There  is a review in a Australian  mag on line of cart, he uses the stylus guard to set it up.should be easy to find google Hana .I  am enjoying it , well worth it asking price. What more can I say.

I purchased a SUT  from nclayton on eBay it’s a cinamag  3440 ah ,it wired   for 4 positions  1/9 600 ohms 1/12 337 ohm 1/18 150 ohms witch I use ,and a 1/36 with 370 ohms he builds them very nice, priced right. Three is one on eBay right now.