Best 40 to 50k used speakers

What would you consider the absolute best speakers on the used market, budget 40 to 50k max.Open to any suggestions thanks.

128x128thieliste
Issue with borreson is resale value can be am issue..has very small presence in usa..2 dealers. In addition, massachussets and illinois are only 2 dealers.  When michael b was with raidho..it never went over big. 
The stereophile measurements show a 10 db boost from 200 hz with a flat response to 5khz then rolling off to -6 at 10k and -15 at 20k. I know measurements only tell part of the story, but don't measurements like this suggest they'll be room dependent more than most? 
My two picks:The Sound Lab Majestic and the Classic Audio Loudspeakers T-1
Set up properly they sound very similar- both are quite fast since both have power supplies to run their diaphragms (the T-1 uses field coils).
You'll need more power to run the Sound Labs. I run the CAL T-3s at home and 50 watts on them is plenty!

I’ve got the focal scal utopia evo I one room running on Monoblock benchmark AHB2 amps. I listen to vinyl with a McIntosh preamp and digital with a Benchmark DAC.

In the room next to it I have Kii three with BXT(these head to the Beach next week).  I’m super happy with both systems.  I honestly do not hear a huge difference. The Focal’s I bought were a demo pair, the Kii three used on Audiogon.  

I love the simplicity of the Kii three and my wife loves the ease of use and compact design. If you want simple no fuss go this route and you will be happy. I kind of like fussing around with the system and seeing the equipment. This is what the passive speakers give you.  

If I ever replace the Focal system I’ll probably go with active speakers like Dutch & Dutch or Kii threes. 

You will be happy at this price point with whatever you do. The decision to me is more about what kind of experience your looking for. 

Long story short I can recommend both the Focal Utopia and the Kii three whole heartedly.  Keep looking for demo or used your on the right track  

Michael