Upper Level Vintage DD Strenghts and Weaknesses

All of these tables have been discussed in some form or another here over the years. I have read quite a few threads on them, but its a bit difficult to nail this point down.

Basically I am looking for a non-suspended table to install a Dynavector DV505 arm on, and these tables can fit the bill.

The most widely available is a Denon DP 75 or DP 80 in a Denon plinth, and they are perhaps the most affordable also. Are there any of their plinths that are desirable, or are they just a veneered stack of MDF or plywood?

While more expensive I can find a Sony TTS8000 in a Resinamic plinth although shipping from HK is expensive. There is one thread I came across here where a member who restores tables says two of the three TTS8000 he has done had play in the spindle assembly which looked to be wear in the brass bushings of the motor. That does make me pause in concern.

The JVC TT101 is not only difficult to find, its apparently a bit of a bear to get serviced, so its not high on the list.

The Technics SP 10 MK II I have owned, and its a nice table but to be honest I had a Denon DP75 that I felt actually sounded better. Also the models that are out there are either abused or have a premium price tag attached to them. Also I don’t need instant torque, and I think the bi-servo designs might offer better speed control.

As I write this the Denon and Sony seem to be at the top of the list, unless there is another I should be looking at.
neonknight
Vibration from the Earth ? Go to any professional studio and see how the main monitors mounted. Look at Rey Audio for example. The monitors are installed in the wall or placed on a wooden stands (on the floor). There are NO esoteric anti-vibration platforms anywhere. 
The OP has made it known there is a Short List for the Vintage DD.
Also the OP made a reference to specific Plinth Materials.
The selection of Footers for a Plinth when matched correctly is a Marriage made in HiFi Heaven.
A Good Couple will get through the Test of Time and last out for many anniversaries.
No different to my Partner of 37 Years, she is my Cornerstone. 

These threads do tend to wander.  I am afraid I am a guilty party.  But c'est la vie and all that.
I see only negative consequences, because some of the amplifier power delivered to drive the speaker diaphragm will then be used up in rocking the speaker back and forth.  
Do you think it is better to use hard feet like the Combak Harmonix in ebony? They work but they cost too much.