Where is Cary Audio?

I know Cary Audio is not the flavor of the month these days, but where are the current systems w/ Cary Audio gear?

Their products have stood still since DJH retired, but heck their amps and cdp should show up in vintage systems like other high-end brands. I’ve always had a fondness for their amps and cdp’s having owned 3 of their entry products in the past. I periodically look on ebay to see what might show up in my budget, but it seems like they’ve vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm just wondering.
128x128mjcmt
I had been a big Cary fan but moved on.  They seem to have stagnated since DH left.

I had the SLP 98 then 05.

I also had the Cary 306/200, then 306 SACD.

Also had the big bad 211FE monoblocks.

My brother now has the 211FE so we still have some Cary left in the family.

I would like the 805AE some day.
My main amps for the past 20 years have been Cary 805's (two of them) and a VAC 70/70 (dual mono blocks on a single chassis), quad-amped into Cabasse Baltic-Stromboli speakers (VACs driving the Stromboli subwoofers, Carys driving the Baltic three-ways)  I love both Cary and VAC, and have been a big Cary fan for as long as I've owned them.  Given that all four amps are 300b tubed, the overall sound has that gorgeous warm lushness you'd expect and that you can listen to for hours on end without any hint of fatigue (and a total of 240 watts driving the speakers when you want them loud).

I don't know much about all the recent product line, but I do know that the company is very responsive and great to work with.  If you're worried about a recent degradation in the product line, keep you eye out for the older pieces. Cary is happy to refurbish them to as-new quality if they need it.  The only challenge is....  they're great products and those of us lucky enough to own them generally aren't willing to give them up.

Had Cary Audio sl 80 signature for 3 years. And it was upgraded to F1 signature. Amazing integrated amp and a tube rollers dream. Or should I say, a great entree into the possibilities  of how tubes influence the signature sound. I just sold it, but for the money, it was one of the best decisions I  made in my journey for getting closer to "live sound". 
If it was a good piece why should they get rid of it i would not relinquish a good piece especially the twenty five year old cary stuff.