Paradigm S8 vs. Sonus Faber Cremona M

I am having hard time deciding between these speakers. I can get each for about 6K used. I have auditioned them both at a dealer, and I like them both. However, I find it very hard to compare them given the lapse of time in between and the difference in gear and rooms. Paradigms have great reviews, but can they compare to the build quality of the SFs?
gago1101
I have nothing against The Paradigm. I have not purchased speakers in 20 years and was open to whatever I thought sounded best. The Cremona and New S8 were both hooked up to Byson amps however they were in different rooms. The Cremano's were my choice. Really it was hard to believe as the Sig 8 is really an imposing speaker.

I have been playing the Cremona's loud and they sound very nice.

Good Luck - You really can't make a bad choice.
I wouldn't match Sonus with Mac, there are much better electronics other than Mac and if you go with the SF you want more neutral electronics.
I am relatively new to this and this will be my first jump to so called high end stuff. So please give me examples of better neutral electronics than Mac for me to check out. I have heard of Krell, Ayre and Bryston, is that what I should be looking for?
A close friend and fellow audio club member enjoys some bigger SF's ( Anniversarios ) there being seduced by an Ayre front end, great synergy, likely the most liquid and involving sound I've experienced to date. His music maker has forced me to re visit my preconceived ideal's about tubes.
Regards Tim
"The Signature uses a state of the art Beryllium tweeter, JM Labs, Usher, TAD, Magico and several other top speaker manufacturers use Beryllium based on the metals combination of extremely low mass and superb stiffness which makes a fantastic tweeter."

So does the Revel Ultima Salon 2, which I eventually bought after also auditioning the Paradigm Signatures among other brands (B&W 802D, Wilson Sasha, Legacy Focus SE). The Paradigm tweeters were way too hot and harsh for me, so it's not just the material that matters, it's also the design and implementation. I frankly don't understand how they became one audio magazine's editor's new reference speaker or his assertions that they are worthy of discussion along with Salon 2s or Wilsons, but I suppose being provocative has its own value.

They did sound like they'd be good for heavy metal, as they certainly had the sizzle, but they weren't for me.