Best bang for buck integrated amp for $500

Looking for best bang for buck amp for under $ 500.  I have triangle Bro 2 speakers already and cables and a dac.  So just looking at a amp.  Something in the 50-100 watt range, slightly on warm side of neutral, good low end, all the good stuff.

Right now i own the Emotiva basx A-100 its not bad i paid $199 but i want to step up my game.  Im kinda looking at Cambridge audio AXR100, a couple of yamahas, but wide open to suggestions ?

Michael
128x128audiomike33
In the clearance section of Audio Advisor there's a NAD 316 BEE $449.00 40WPC. Bought this for my son as a starter and he loves it.

For a little more power and features there's the NAD C338 50 WPC for $600.00
Try to find a good vintage amplifier they will out perform a new one in that price bracket and for 500 dollars will get you a lot more sound for your money.
I have the NAD 316 BEE. Got it used under $200. I got it  for down at my cabin for casual listening. An excellent unit. Simple. Plain. Well reviewed. Great sound stage even with a pair of equally modest Polk Audio towers. Use it all the time for casual listening but it is good enough for serious listening sessions as well and I use it that way all the time now too. Very rewarding.

So yes, explore the NAD line up.
I don't know why but I'm really attracted to the Rega Brio, I like the idea of the small form factor and it would fit on my desk and I like the idea that it has a good headphone jack because I love listening to headphones also most amps don't have good headphones outputs I've heard this one is really good.

There's so many options to choose from but I kind of am attracted to the desktop solution does anybody here have the Rega Brio ? Would love some feedback but I'm still open to other amps I'm just trying to figure out what I want.
You wouldn’t be dissatisfied with the Rega I/O.  Bass is a bit much for me, but most will probably love it.