Help selecting a power cord.

All my gear has the factory supplied power cords  I’m ready to try 1 aftermarket power cable as a test.  So what brand power cable should it be and what device gets it first?  Tube pre?  Tube main?  D/A?  CD transport?  Roon Nucleus?  Subs?  GE Trefs?? Turntable? Oppo 103?   Which piece of my gear should be most affected by the improved power cord??  I look forward to the responses and will likely choose the cord that has the most recommendations.
128x128fastninja12
Dedicated line first, puritan power conditioner second then a Verastarr flat foil power cord starting with your DAC. 
In my system the power cords make as much difference as interconnects. In the last year I have tried many from budget to pricy. Here are my two cents: 

budget: Audio Envy, Anticable 3.0, Bav, and Cullen Crossover. Cullen is a step above and it is as good as some expensive ones.

high priced: AQ Thunder HC, Stealth Dream V10, Silnote Orion, Zavfino Silver Dart. Everyone is better than the budget ones and they all have their strength. Silver Dart is great with amp and Dream V10 is great with DAC. But I’m happy with all of them.

Pangea cords are VERY stiff, and the big ones require a fair amount of room behind your rack. Other cables are similar. Shunyata is always a good bet, they are well known for power cables. Furutech as well. Other good choices are Audio Art or Audio Sensibilities. You could go the DIY route and build some very high grade cables for less over all, but still not cheap. Then the reality of terminating can be tricky depending on the cable chosen. Some are very straight forward, others, not so much. VHAudio.com is a good place to check into if DIY is any possibility.

Furman makes some of the best power blocks out there. They have been in the power game forever. They have many options, and any price point. Just keep in mind, power cables and such (all cables) are a bit of a rabbit hole... prepare your wallet.
I did the following test.

1. Installed an isolation transformer (Plitron). The electrical inspector said that it was the cleanest power he had ever seen outside a generating station.
2. Change in sound was obvious: crisper, clearer, cleaner.
3. Borrowed two expensive power cords. Each made a slight improvement over factory cords when using wall power; but neither was as good as factory cord plus isolation transformer.
4. When plugged into the isolation transformer, the expensive cords made no improvement over the factory cords.
5. Conclusion: save up for an isolation transformer, IF you can locate it outside the listening room. That is important because they tend to growl when doing their job, which is cleaning up the power and protecting your equipment from DC.

YMMV

Good luck!